Seguidoras

2/10/10

"MEAN POSTED PIC"







Written by: Jesús Silva R.


Were you happy? How happy you were?

The razor that harms you, can harm me as well.

It's all the same, jealousy turns us both insane,

Smiles from old pictures, producing new pain.


Photos from old days, you've denied to erase,

Your story before me, is smacking my face.

Your unhidden albums, I wish not to gaze,

Reminding of past love toys, and your happier face.


We both come from a past, non immaculate deeds,

No need to compare now, our bitter defeats.

To love after love, it's a nightmare of steel,

It cuts like knife, don't you know how it feels?

To accumulate losses, it's a heart breaking thing,

Losses in romances, are worse than anything.


Just trying to hurt me, who posted this pic?

A cowardly loner, a criminal freak?

I know I'll get over it, somehow or someway,

If I'm choosing a breakup, they will celebrate.


Now tears from the split, your face demonstrates.

Don't blame it on me, It's a matter of fate.

No hay comentarios: