Seguidoras

8/11/10

LIPS











Written by: Jesús Silva R.


Just like a sweet childish memory,
Her presence comes back toward me.
When passion is what you truly feel,
Not to fulfill it, it's the real ordeal.

And there she comes, who dares to stop her?
The Flawless Angel, I wanna have her.
And to describe this, it's so confusing,
Crazy romance, dangerously amusing.

She moistens her LIPS, and I surrender,
Brown colored-eyes, this girl's so tender.
She somehow knows, I burn inside,
I could now run, but I cannot hide.

I'm tempted by her, to unknown adventure,
She moistens her LIPS, and rules my nature.
She makes me a Toy, of her lady's body,
But is this the way, to love somebody?

Lust paradise, so satisfying,
If short-term "love", I'll end up crying.
I'll wet her fully, with my own lips,
I'm even willing, to bite her toe tips.
But this ceremony, of true adoration,
Won't guarantee me, a long-term relation.

She knows in detail, my deepest dreams.
She's reigned them all, for so many years.
Her juicy LIPS, offer me heaven,
Voluptuous hips, Goddess forever.
She's my last trip, to a hidden valley,
Kisses might get me, into a sex rally.

Surreal encounter, secret unfold,
"Miss Jewel" embodies, the Queen of Gold.
Delilah and Samson, the story is done.
Please God have mercy, when "Love" is gone.





No hay comentarios: