Seguidoras

12/12/11

Back to life and speaking loud













Originally written by Jesús Silva R. (1997)
Remix version 2011


Should I really call it pride, or perhaps some hesitation;
'Cause at times I have denied, I have wanted this relation.


About half a year, it took me to know; 
As long as I'm here, my feeling won't go.


It cannot be leaving, a way to solve this; 
There's taste of achieving, I can't ever miss.


I'd like to get rid, of this weird odd sensation; 
Feeling like a kid, with no consolation.


I've decided to stay here, no more there's to say;
It is what you hear, I won't walk away.


I have done so much negation, in my very stubborn way; 
In spite of this good situation, I could've just passed away.


'Cause by making such mistakes, my whole chance was blowing over,
When your ego overtakes, you're a fool who can't think over.


There's no doubt I've waken up, just when it looked like no chance;
Now I'm feeling back on top, just as much as I did once.


What a big desastrous time; I had gotten myself into;
It was as bad as a crime, and as ugly as a sin too.


It was time to show some sanity, and put things all back together; 
But what caused this queer calamity, was it the moon, was it the weather?


Now I think that I am ready, now I feel that I'm prepared;
May my acting be real steady, so we can have stuff to share.


Do you know what my aim is? Or the intention of my action;
Let us take it  as it is, we won't suffer any sanction.

No hay comentarios: